Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're Pregnant!


Well, John went out of town Friday afternoon to a truck rodeo in Alto, TX. I decided that I was going to go get some groceries and come back and relax. Earlier that day I had bought some (5) pregnancy tests 3 regular and 2 digital!! Later that evening I decided to use one and well, got a little more than I expected! The test on top was the first one I did. You can barely see the first line, but trust me it is there! The digital one I did the next morning!

7 comments:

Sara Scott said...

so how many more tests have you done? LOL I think I did one every day for like the 2 weeks after.. just to make sure!!! :)

Aunt Tammy said...

CONGRATS! To the both of you.
So proud for you! You'd better
not do anything you're not supposed
to do. WE'd better start planning a baby shower, but we'll probably need your help with the ideas and creativity !!!!
Again very proud for you both.
Love ya,
Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for yall! Eat good for both of you and ur lil one. Cheyanne will be happy to play with her new little cousin soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you. I know you've been wanting this for a long time. My god continue to bless you guys.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you two!!! This is going to be so life changing so get ready! Let me know of anything I can do to help!!
Courtney,Ricky, and Emily

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for both of you!! Traci and I cannot wait to babysit!! It would be okay to have twins so we both can have one to play with...haha!!

Love you!
Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

We are very happy for you both. Enjoy every moment, it truely is a wonderful experience.