Friday, May 11, 2007

Doctor's visit

Well I went to the doctor today. The only thing he was able to tell me was that it could have been a number of things and that he wanted to do blood work. Well he did blood work alright! Thirteen viles of blood later, hopefully this will tell us something! Something, meaning everything will come back alright and this miscarriage will just be a fluke. I go back on the 29th for the lab results and an ultrasound (u/s). He also said, NO GETTING PREGNANT, until my three month waiting period is over. He wants me to be completely healed, and healthy before we try again in order to reduce any further risks I may have. He did say that when I so get my next BFP (Big Fat Positive) that he would probably administer progesterone to help me out. That's all for now, just waiting, waiting, waiting!

No comments: