Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yeah....Pictures Finally!!!

Well, I finally found the time to sit down and put all these pictures up so you all could see the house with out having to make the "LONG JOURNEY"!! Enjoy!!

The view as you come in the front door


The view from the kitchen to the living room.


The view from the hall to the kitchen.


The view from the kitchen to the back yard.
The view from the dinning area to the kitchen & utility.

I know that the walls are a bit empty, we are working very hard to get the rest of our things here and put together the way we want it! But this will give you a basic idea of what the house looks like! I haven't taken any pictures of the spare rooms because they are no where near completion!! Just have to wait or come over and check it out yourself!! Can't wait to entertain everyone at my house for once!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great so far! Take it slow and get what you want, it will all come together one day. I am so happy you finally have YOUR house!!

Love,
Aunt Pam

Sara Scott said...

awwww treees I want trees :(