Friday, April 4, 2008

Still Here

Yes, I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything! What can I say I must be a bad blogger! There has been quite a bit going on since the beginning of the year. John and I both lost grandmothers, we have been to one conference and one class for work, we have been to a wedding shower, and will attend a wedding(Congrats Mike and Nicole) on the 12th! Lets just say that the beginning of the year has been extremely emotional, and crazy so far.

Among all of the craziness our little girl(the cat, don't freak out!) came up pregnant. She is due any day now and is completely miserable! She looks like she swallowed a whole cantaloupe and waddles around the house!! If you would like a kitty just let me know, I will be glad to give you one, or two!! LOL!! I will post pics of kittens when they arrive!




She sleeps all day and comes up with some funny positions to lay in!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.