Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life got in the Way

I know, I know! I took too long to post AGAIN! There really feels like there isn't much to say though. I feel old, I realized that I have been graduated from High School for ten years already! It feels like yesterday that I was in school! I started a new business in May, I am now a Pampered Chef Consultant!! So start booking your parties so you can get some free cookware!
I am so proud of Keith, he has a new job and is doing Great (with a capital G!) He is also dating a wonderful girl whom we all LOVE! Her name is Sarah and she is a first grade teacher in The Woodlands, she has lots of patients! LOL!! She is such a good teacher that the Conroe Courier did an article about her and her classroom! Way to go Sarah!


The kittens are now 9 weeks old and are all over the place! We still have three that need a good home, know anyone?!! We ended up with four girls and one boy! It is going to be soooo hard to give these little angles away! The one who stole our hearts was my Addy! She was the second kitten to be born and Saleen didn't rip her sack open right away, so I had to do it because she wasn't moving anymore. But she is fine now and has John and I eating right out of the palm of her hand!! LOL The little grey one is going to the home of some friends of ours. Their kids picked her out about two weeks after they were born. She is the mischievous, stubborn one!! The kids are gonna have fun with her!!! The sleepy one is Weezy! Yes, like from Steel Magnolia's!
She is just like that character, it is so funny! She is minds while you are watching, then when you turn around there she goes!! She is very quite too, but when she meows, you better listen up cause here she comes!!! She happens to be a little spastic too, but still sweet in her own little way!! Then there is the Momma's Boy! I should call this one John, but for now its just Mommas Boy!! He is the sweetest little thing, but ALWAYS wants to eat and is always up his mommas butt! He likes all the attention from whomever he can get it from! Most of the time he is the first one asleep and the last one to wake up! He is a typical little boy in that he likes to get dirty and make a mess. He is the only one who strings his toys all over the place! The last and final one, is my little Peanut. Bless her heart Peanut was the runt of the litter and her brother and sisters were not very nice to her. They pick on her and I am pretty sure it hurts her feelings. Most of the time you can find her by herself and it breaks my heart in two. She has become very independent, but still sweet. She doesn't like it when I try to love on her unless she has just woken up from her nap, and I give her all I have when I can. I hope her new home is full of love, because she deserves it. I think she just needs someone who will focus on just her. Well, didn't realize that they had become such a part of me. I am tearing up at the thought of them leaving me! I am going to go cry now, LOL! See you soon.

No comments: