Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back!!

Well it has been a while since I made a post and I apologize for that! I recently got a new laptop and will try my best to keep things more updated! Where to start first...

John and I finally tied the knot! We had a huge group of friends and family come to our house to help us celebrate! We had a live band, good food, and great company! Thanks too all who came to share in our day!

Keith also tied the knot! Yep, he's a married man!! That still sounds funny to me!! He and Sarah had a wonderful honeymoon and are doing well!

John and I have been occupied with work quite a bit latley, and are not complaining at all! It beats the alternative! We have been talking a lot about expanding the company and building our office. We hope to have something done within the next six months. We have also been talking a lot about babies!! YAY! I have finally found a doctor that has really helped me. I was able to finally get a diagnosis after six years of wondering. I had two 1cm polyps in my uterus, which they removed, and have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Sydrome. I was told that my chances of getting pregnant were good, but I would need a little help. I will have to use fertitly treatment drugs in order to become pregnant. It is a scary thought, but the chances of multiples are low! I am at a point in my life where I will take whatever I am given, wheather it means one or more! I actually started the treatment just a few days ago, so we are keeping our fingers crossed! More updates to come soon.

No comments: